The Chicago Electric Piano Co. Instrument Rentals
In addition to our full service repair shop we also offer rental services on our vintage keyboard collection. Most of the electric pianos that we offer for sale are available for rent at various rates depending on the use (see table below for rates. To request more information about our rental services contact Max Brink at (312) 476-9528.
Off-Site Rental Pricing:
|Studio and Single Venue Event Rentals||$150-175 (First Day)||$30-50 (Additional Days)|
|Touring and Multiple Location Rentals||$175-225 (First Day)||$40 per day/performance (Contact for quote)|
|Multiple Instrument and Additional Gear Rentals||Contact For Discounted Rates|
Track multiple instruments on site at an hourly or day rate. Please inquire about additional studio gear available onsite such as microphones and outboard gear.
|Day Rate||$350 (~8hr)|
The instruments that we have available for rent usually include the following models and others may be available on request. These instruments all receive our expert restoration services and are given a comprehensive inspection and setup before their rental.
- Early 70’s Fender Rhodes Mark I Pianos (Suitcase and Stage)
- Late 70’s Rhodes Models Mark I Pianos (Suitcase and Stage)
- Rhodes Mark II Models (Suitcase and Stage)
- Fender Rhodes Sparkle Top 60’s Models
- Rhodes Mark V
- Wurlitzer 112
- Wurlitzer 140B
- Wurlitzer 200/200A
- Hohner Clavinet D6
- Hohner Clavinet E7
- Mellotron 400 (Contact for tape selections) ***Only available for on site rentals***
Amplifiers and Additional Gear:
- Fender Twin Reverb (RI) x2
- Fender Studio Bass Amplifier (200W Tube Amp 15″ Speaker)
- Ampeg B-15N
- Flight Cases
- Various Effect Pedals (Tremolo, Wah, Fuzz, etc…)
On-Site Recording Gear List:
- Protools 11 with Apogee Ensemble 16 track interface
- Contact for Additional Instrument List (Drums/Percussion, Guitar/Bass, PA, etc.)
- Contact for Microphone List and Outboard Gear
Fine Print: Pricing is dictated by the value of the instrument. All rentals require full payment before they leave the workshop. Credit card information must be kept on file for the duration of the rental.